1. DATA CONTROLLER
The entity responsible for the processing of your personal information is:
twoHundred Denmark ApS
2100 København Ø
CVR: 38 38 76 42
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCESSING
twoHundred Denmark ApS as the data controller
Purpose of collecting personal data:
Provision of services: We use personal data in order to contact you concerning inquiry through a contact form, newsletters, webinars, conferences, and other services you sign up for, e.g. through our website. We furthermore use these data to plan and improve performance on these services.
Optimization of user experience on website and applications: We use personal data concerning your activity on our website, applications, and the emails, we send you. We use these details to compile statistics in order to optimize the user experience on our website and the services we offer.
Marketing and sales: We use personal data for marketing and sales-related purposes, including targeting our communication with you in view of your areas of interests and focus. This way we aim to present relevant knowledge as well as promotions in our newsletters, on our website, and other channels. We only send emails to you if you have opted in to it.
Customer experience of products and services: We use personal data regarding your written and oral experience of twoHundred’s products and services, including offline and online services, project management and advisory. We use this information to improve our products and services providing our existing and new customers with the best possible experience.
Categories of personal data:
We process the following categories of personal data:
Ordinary personal data: E.g. IP address, name, email address, title, phone number, birthday, job title, company, career and education.
We furthermore process data about:
Your use of our digital services (i.e browser used, operating system, pages visited, behavior tracking, etc.)
Content of mails that has been part of correspondence with us.
We don’t process sensitive personal information about you, and we recommend that you do not provide us with such information.
Sources where we collect personal data:
We store the personal information you have provided us, for example in connection with your use of our website, conclusion of an agreement, participation in a competition, and when you send an inquiry via email.
Recipients of personal data:
Data are available through the software HubSpot, where relevant employees can access them. We give access to Itch Marketing, who provide technical support, and consult us in the use of the software and website.
We will keep your data for no longer than it is relevant to fulfill the purposes outlined in section 2.
As a general rule we will delete or anonymize all data after three years.
Regarding e-mail correspondence related to sales and marketing processes it is common in our business that a sales process can stretch over several years. In those cases we will keep your data in five years before we will delete it.
3. THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data on the following legal bases:
It is necessary to collect personal information about your digital behavior and customer experience to improve our products and services for the benefit of our clients and visitors. For this reason, we use article 6.1.f as a legal base for processing the information mentioned in purpose a) and b) in section 2 above.
In purpose c) from section 2, where we obtain your explicit consent to provide you with certain marketing materials, we will only provide you with such marketing materials where we have obtained such consent from you.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights:
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent by writing us an email on email@example.com
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by writing an email to this address: firstname.lastname@example.org
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability in the specific case – this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
5. REVISION OF OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
Last updated: February 24, 20222